If you’re anything like me, I am a real salad lover, but sometimes at lunchtime I may feel like eating something a little bit more than just a bunch of lettuce leaves with dressing? If this is you, then this Andalusian Bean and Orange Salad might just be what you are looking for! A real interesting melange (mix) of flavours: cannellini beans, oranges, cucumber, tomatoes, pepper, and with a hint of cinnamon, all in a delicious sherry vinegar dressing. Mmmm…
- 1 x 300g can cannellini beans, drained
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium vine tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Optional pinch of cinnamon
- Place the beans, orange segments and chopped vegetables into a large serving bowl.
- Whisk together the oil and vinegar and season to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
So do you think you might try this Andalusian Bean and Orange Salad? Let us know what you think. We always love hearing from you. For more salad recipes, do check out our Recipes section
Thanks for reading!
The Lunchbox Lady x