Today we wanted to share with you a lunch box recipe that doesn’t use bread. I mean, eating bread day after day for lunch can get a bit, well, boring. (And don’t I hear that from my kids!) So we thought let’s do something different today. Let’s share a lunch time recipe that uses Bagels. So today, it’s the Avocado and Pepper Bagels recipe. It really is quick and easy this recipe, and is assembled in less than 5 minutes.
- Half a pot of Fresh Guacamole Dip
- 1 Can of Roasted Pepper
- 1 Bagel, ideally seeded multigrain
- A handful of watercress
- Slice open the seeded multigrain bagel with a sharp knife
- Spread generously with guacamole
- Top with canned roasted peppers and a handful of watercress
- Cut in half and serve
Now this recipe uses a can or tin of roasted pepper, but you could use fresh sliced pepper for that extra crunch. The choice is yours. It’s your lunch!
For more lunch box recipe ideas like this, do check out our Recipes section. Feel free to comment below if you’ve some delicious recipe ideas that you love!
Thanks for reading
The Lunchbox Lady x