This Baked Bruschetta Style Naan is a delicious recipe, perfect for lunch time. It uses avocado, pepper dew peppers, tomatoes and blue cheese, so it’s more of a recipe for the adult palette really.
These Baked Bruschetta Style Naans do look impressive though don’t they? This recipe makes 10, so it’s a great option if you have guests coming for lunch.
- 2 x 185g[13 oz] Mission Plain Naan
- 10 tbsp olive oil
- 10-15 pepper dew spicy peppers, sliced
- 2.5 ripe avocado, sliced thinly
- 375g [13 ¾ oz] cherry tomatoes, halved
- 375g [13 ¾ oz] blue cheese, diced
- Olive oil to drizzle basil leaves cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200c/400f/gas6
- Place the naans on a baking sheet and brush with the olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes to crisp them slightly.
- Remove from the oven and top with the peppers, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Dot with the cheese and basil leaves. Sprinkle over cracked pepper,drizzle over some olive oil and serve warm
This recipe is courtesy of Mission Deli Wraps. For more lunch box recipe ideas, do check out our Recipes section.
Thanks for reading!
The Lunchbox Lady x