I love this Club Sandwich Wrap recipe, as you can cut the wraps into 2-3cm slices and make into canape size portions. Just pop a cocktail stick in each one to hold in place, and garnish with olives.
- 1 Mission Multigrain Deli Wrap
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 3 curly lettuce
- 50g cooked, finely sliced chicken
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 2-3 slices Gouda cheese
- 2 slices ham
- Olives for garnish, if desired
- Gently warm both sides of the deli wrap in a dry frying pan. Place it on a work surface and spread the mayonnaise evenly over it.
- Arrange the lettuce over the deli wrap, up to about 2 cm from the edges, place the chicken and tomato slices across the middle of the deli wrap from one side to the other, fold one side inwards to cover the tomatoes, place the cheese and ham on top and fold the other side of the deli wrap to cover.
- To serve, cut the rolled sandwich into 3cm pieces, discarding the edges.
- Hold it together with a cocktail stick and garnish with olives.
This recipe is courtesy of Mission Deli Wraps. For more lunch box recipe ideas, do pop over to our Recipes section.
Thanks for reading!
The Lunchbox Lady x