Whilst strawberries are in season, this is a quick and easy dessert perfect for the summer.
Devon Cream Tea and Strawberries
- 225 g 2 x Mission Deli Wraps (original)
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 225g/8oz raspberries
- 1tbsp icing sugar + extra for dusting
- ½ orange, juice only
- 450g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 225g/8oz pot clotted cream
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cut each wrap equally into 8 triangles, place on a large baking tray and scatter over the sugar. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until golden. Remove from tray and set aside to cool.
- Place ½ the raspberries in a small food processor with icing sugar and orange juice. Whiz until smooth.
- Toss the remaining raspberries and strawberries together.
- To serve, lay 1 deli wrap triangle onto each serving plate. Spoon over a dollop of clotted cream on each, followed by a spoonful of berries and drizzle over some of the raspberry sauce. Repeat this twice more laying the triangles at different angles.
- Finish with a dusting of icing sugar and serve.
For more recipe ideas that are perfect for popping in that lunch box, do check out our Recipes section.