This Royal Wrap Coronation Turkey recipe is the perfect lunch idea for the Great British Weekend, for picnics, lunch boxes and street parties. Quite often it’s made with Chicken into Coronation Chicken, but we felt it needed the Royal spin put on it, so Coronation Turkey it is! Of course, feel free to substitute in chicken, if you don’t have turkey to hand, and let’s not forget, it is a great recipe for using up leftover turkey. Let us know what you think!
- 2 packs Turkey Chunks
- 1 Pack of 8 Mission Deli Wraps Original
- 100g Mayonnaise
- 15g Pataks Madras Paste
- 20g red onion diced
- 20g spring onion sliced
- 45g apple cored and diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 120g mango chutney (smooth if possible)
- Mix the mayonnaise with the curry paste, add the red onion, spring onion, diced apple and tomato mix thoroughly. On each wrap spread a little mango chutney approx 15g.
- On top of this add some lettuce and the meat (divide the meat up so that it goes around the 8 wraps).
- Add a spoon of the curry mixture (needs to go round 8 wraps so divide it up) and then roll the wrap.
- To toll the wrap: fold either end of the wrap about 2 cm into the centre then the edges remaining roll to create a wrap, cut in two diagonally and serve
Visit www.changeyourmeatnotyourmenu.co.uk today to find out how simply swapping your meat can help create healthier, tastier meal times for your family. This campaign is supported by the UK’s biggest turkey farmer, Bernard Matthews Farms
More lunch box ideas and recipes can be found in our recipe section. So do have a look, or if there’s a recipe you feel we should feature, comment below and let us know!