This Tex Mex Chicken Wrap is a tasty wrap made up with chunky bits of cooked chicken, peppers and tex mex dips – ready in 5 minutes.
Tex Mex Chicken Wrap
- 1 large seeded tortilla Mission Deli wrap
- 1 Tex Mex multi pack dip selection containing fresh Guacamole, Salsa and Sour Cream and Chive dips
- 50g/2oz cooked chicken breast, broken into pieces
- 50g/2oz red and yellow pepper sticks
- 25g/1oz shredded little gem lettuce
- Place the wrap on a clean board. Spread about 2 tbsp of Salsa dip all over the wrap. Next spoon about 2 tbsp Guacamole on the centre of the wrap.
- Top the Guacamole with the chicken, pepper sticks and finally the lettuce.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp Sour Cream and Chive dip over the vegetables and chicken. Now with the line of chicken and vegetables lying horizontally to you, fold over the two vertical edges and start rolling up the wrap away from you to enclose the filling.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the wrap in two before serving. Once filled its best to serve the wrap within 3 hours or it will become soggy.
For more lunch box inspiration, do check out our Recipes section.