Tuna and Mixed Bean Tortilla Wrap is a quick and easy wrap for Tuna Tuesday!
Tuna and Mixed Bean Tortilla Wrap
- 1x 130g can John West No Drain Tuna Chunks with a little brine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 red chillis, deseeded and chopped (depending on taste)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 x 400g can mixed beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons light cream cheese
- 2 Mission Deli Wraps flour tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the spring onions, chilli and garlic.
- Cook over a low to medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the mixed beans and cook over the heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir in the John West Tuna and cream cheese and stir gently until piping hot.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in a frying pan, then fill and roll with the tuna and bean mixture. Serve with salad leaf garnish.
Tip: Why not for a change, use the tuna filling mix as a dip, and scoop with tortilla chips (instead of flour tortillas). Just be sure to keep the tuna mix and tortilla chips separate until ready to serve!
For more inspiration, check out our Recipes section