Tuna Radish Salad with Soy Honey Dressing can be rustled up in 10 minutes or less. It is a quick and easy tuna salad with delicious honey, olive oil and soy dressing for Tuna Tuesday! Many a day I look in the fridge and sigh. Sometimes the fridge is empty all bar a bit of leftover salad. So for days like that, this recipe is FAB as it largely can be made with store cupboard items. Now the thing I really love about it, is the colour combination of the radishes against the coriander leaves, that mix of pinky red and green. It makes me want to reach out and grab it from the screen and just tuck in. Really quick and easy to make.
- 1 x 60g can John West No Drain Tuna Chunks with a little sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon clear runny honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 4 radishes, washed and trimmed
- 5g picked coriander leaves
- 30g rocket salad
- Put the honey, olive oil and soy in a bowl and whisk with a fork to mix well.
- Thinly slice the radishes and stir into the dressing with the coriander leaves and rocket.
- Add the John West tuna chunks, season to taste with salt and pepper, mix lightly and serve.
For more salad recipes or lunch box inspiration, do check out our Recipes section