Packing lunches for the first time can be daunting. So if you are in need of lunchbox help you have come to the right place. Here’s a quick list of sandwich ideas and lunchbox fillings at a glance to help you take the worry out of making lunchboxes.
We’ve got this!
* Bagel – original or with cinnamon and raisins
* Brown, white or wholemeal roll or bread
* Pitta bread – wholemeal or white
* Tortilla wrap – various
Here are our favourite sandwich fillings
* Wafer thin ham, chicken or turkey, cucumber and tomato
* Wafer thin chicken or turkey slice, mayonnaise, cucumber
* Cream cheese and ham
* Leftover cold meats (ham, beef, sausage) with or without pickle
* Tuna with cucumber (no mayo)
* Tuna mayonnaise with capers
* Cream cheese, honey and sliced banana – delicious!
* Cheese spread Sliced cheddar cheese with cucumber
* Sliced cheddar cheese with salad (for that extra crunch)
* Cheese and pickle
* Sliced egg and tomato
* Sliced egg
* Sliced egg and cress
* Crumbled egg, tomato and a touch of mayonnaise
* Marmite or vegemite
* Marmite of vegemite with slices of cheese
Did you know we also have the Lunchbox World You Tube channel so be sure to subscribe there so you don’t miss any lunch box ideas and inspiration! We post every Wednesday so there is enough time to get ready for the next week!
Check out the rest of our lunchbox ideas section and recipe ideas for more inspiration!
If you’re worried about what makes a healthy lunchbox, then check out our hints, tips and nutrition sections!
The Lunchbox Team x