Packing lunches for the first time can be daunting. Here’s a quick list of lunchbox ideas and sandwich filling ideas at a glance to help you take the worry out of making lunchboxes.
We’ve got this!
* Bagel – original or with cinnamon and raisins
* Brown, white or wholemeal roll or bread
* Pitta bread – wholemeal or white
* Tortilla wrap – various
Here are our favourite sandwich fillings
* Wafer thin ham, chicken or turkey, cucumber and tomato
* Wafer thin chicken or turkey slice, mayonnaise, cucumber
* Cream cheese and ham
* Leftover cold meats (ham, beef, sausage) with or without pickle
* Tuna with cucumber (no mayo)
* Tuna mayonnaise with capers
* Cream cheese, honey and sliced banana – delicious!
* Cheese spread Sliced cheddar cheese with cucumber
* Sliced cheddar cheese with salad (for that extra crunch)
* Cheese and pickle
* Sliced egg and tomato
* Sliced egg
* Sliced egg and cress
* Crumbled egg, tomato and a touch of mayonnaise
* Marmite or vegemite
* Marmite of vegemite with slices of cheese
Check out the rest of our lunchbox ideas section and recipe ideas for more inspiration!
If you’re worried about what makes a healthy lunchbox, then check out our hints, tips and nutrition sections!
The Lunchbox Team x