Do you love the combination of ham and pineapple, you know, that sweet and savoury combo on a pizza? If you do, then you’ll love this recipe and it’s really quick to make. Honest. Grilled Hawaiian Pizza Style Sandwich is a popular sandwich combination of ham and pineapple. These toasted sandwiches are really easy to make and a tasty way of adding that sweet fruity goodness to your lunch. So rather than just having another sandwich, why not try the recipe and let us know how you get on!
Grilled Hawaiian Pizza Style Sandwich
- 2 slices of Kingsmill
- The Secretly Seeded One® toasted
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 to mato diced
- 2 slices of ham
- 2 pineapple rings grilled sprinkle of
- mixed herbs
- Add layers of the ham, diced tomato and grated cheddar cheese to one slice of the toasted bread.
- Place the pineapple rings on top and sprinkle with mixed herbs.
- Cover with the other slice of toasted bread.
- Cut into triangle quarters and serve.
For more lunch box recipes, lunch box ideas, visit the Recipe section