If you love chicken but want a twist on the classic chicken salad or standard chicken mayonnaise sandwich that you often might have, then why not try this recipe. Chicken Delight Sandwich is a sandwich of grilled chicken mixed with salad, and mango for that extra sweetness.
Chicken Delight Sandwich
- 2 slices of Kingsmill
- The Secretly Seeded One®
- 1 small chicken breast grilled or
- roasted sliced
- 2 crisp lettuce leaves
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 small carrot grated
- 2 tsps mango chutney
- Place the sliced chicken breast onto one slice of the bread and top with the lettuce leaves.
- Add the grated carrot and sprinkle with chopped spring onions.
- Spread the remaining slice of bread with mango chutney, and place on the sandwich (mango chutney side down).
- Cut in half, and serve
It’s also got some extra goodies that add in that splash of colour that I love – the orange carrots, the green spring onions and lettuce… I always love colourful food don’t you? It puts a smile on my face!
This recipe also has that little something extra with the variety of bread that’s used. Here it’s the new Secretly Seeded One by Kingsmill.
For more packed lunch inspiration and recipe ideas, do check out our Recipes section.