It’s love heart city at Lunchbox World! We are surrounding ourselves with love heart recipes, especially for Valentine’s Day or for any other time of year that you need a love heart in your life! So today we are sharing the Valentine Chocolate and Cereal Heart Lollipops recipe.
(Be sure to search love hearts in our recipes section to find all the love heart recipes).
Valentine Chocolate and Cereal Heart Lollipops
- 360 g White Chocolate or dark or milk
- 30 g Nesquik
- 30 g Cheerios
- 3 Strawberries halved lengthways
- Additional Nesquik and Cheerios for
- decoration (approx 26 pieces per
- Lollipop sticks
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces, and microwave on medium in 20 second blasts, stirring every time, until melted, but not hot.
- Divide the chocolate into the 2 mixing bowls, and stir in the Nesquik into one bowl and the Cheerios into the other, mix well to combine.
- Line one chopping board, or baking sheet with greaseproof paper.Using the teaspoon, make heart shaped pools of the cereal chocolate mixture on the prepared board, and place the lollipop sticks into the chocolate at one end, twisting it to coat it and make secure.
- While the chocolate is still wet, decorate the lollipops around the edges with the Nesquik or Cheerios, then place half a strawberry in the centre.
- Chill for 10 minutes, until set.
- Peel the chocolate lollipops off the greaseproof paper.
- Display them in long glasses filled with cereal and serve
Now, just thinking about this, these are love hearts and you know, I might just bring out the recipe again come Christmas, and make these as gifts for love ones. What do you think? I think it is a plan. I will definitely be bookmarking this Valentine Chocolate and Cereal Heart Lollipop recipe!
For more fun lunch box recipes, do check out our recipe section
Thanks for stopping by!
The Lunchbox Lady x